Genesis CRM Genesis child theme for WordPress is a great, unique, and free Customer Relationship Management system. Get the functionality you want and need with Genesis CRM. With tons of features and flexibility, you will be quickly on your way to building and constructing all the customizations you need to grab clients, readers, and more.
Learn more from the publisher
- Custom taxonomies and metaboxes for collecting your data.
- Prospects page template that is 3 widgetized columns. I’ve built a lot of widgets to analyze prospects, so choose the ones you want. Examples: Activity Graph, Source of Inquiry, Source of Projects, Outstanding Quotes… and more.
- Active Projects page template. This lists all active projects in order of project status. It includes a status summary and budget. There’s also a “Needs Work” radio button when editing a project, and if marked the project will have a yellow background. This let’s you quickly see which projects need work. In the sidebar I list scheduled projects so you can be ready for those when they come up.
- Completed Projects page template. This lists completed projects, the budget, time spent, and effective hourly rate. Use this to see what types of projects you over- or under-quote on to improve your estimates. Note: there is no timer built-in. I use Toggl and every Sunday I transcribe that week’s time data to the fields on each project.
- Any time you click the name of a project it takes you directly to the Edit Post screen. Since I’m constantly editing projects’ status, this saves the extra step of clicking “Edit” and gives you a single interface for viewing this information rather than a single post screen and the edit screen.
- If you’re using Gravity Forms, edit the Form page template with the appropriate form ID and you’ll be able to embed a contact form on your public site that automatically populates your CRM (tutorial here).
- The design is responsive, so on a smaller screen (ex: mobile phone) it shifts to a single column layout.